- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Ephesians 4:1-16. What is the calling you’ve been called to in verse 1? Are you walking (living your life) according to the truths of Ephesians chapters 1-3? What are some areas in your life that might need to change to better match the truths in Ephesians?
- Read Jesus’ prayer for all believers in John 17:20-26. Considering that passage as well as Ephesians 4:1-6, why is unity among believers so important?
- What is the purpose for spiritual gifts mentioned in verses 12 and 13? What are some ways you can use your particular gifts for this purpose?
- What does it mean to be “tossed to and fro by the waves...” in verse 14? What are some examples of the things warned against in verse 14?
- How do members of the body of Christ guard against the warning in verse 14? (See verses 15-16).