- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Ephesians 3:1–7. Paul says he is a prisoner of Christ on behalf of you Gentiles. Have you considered the fact that real people in the Bible and throughout history have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed so that you might know the Gospel? How does this reality impact your own faith? How does it impact your interactions with non-believers?
- Read Ephesians 3:8-13. Verse 8 refers to the gospel of Christ as unsearchable riches. What things in your life do you consider your riches? Are there things that compete with the gospel for your attention or affection? What are practical steps you can take to remind yourself of the unsearchable riches of Christ?
- How does Ephesians 3:10 impact your view of the church? Considering this text as well as Hebrews 10:23-25, why is it important to be committed to meeting regularly with the local assembly of believers?
- Because we have been given boldness and confident access to God through our faith in Christ Jesus, take time to pray together as a group for those who are suffering for the sake of the gospel.