- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- After studying James, what is genuine, saving faith based upon? What then does it lead to?
- Does this text challenge your thinking of your personal salvation? Based on the fruit shown through life, would you say you have genuine, soul-saving faith?
- How does the idea that even demons “believe” challenge our ideas of salvation?
- How can you grow in your good works this week? Is there an area of your life that the Lord is asking you, or providing an opportunity for you, to grow in, like He gave Abraham? Is there perhaps a way your community group, as a whole, could serve together and grow in good works together?
- Are there areas in your life that your behavior may not match your faith? How could a person evaluate this?