- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Psalm 8:1-2. How might verse 2 be an encouragement to you? (See also 2 Corinthians 12:9-11 and Matthew 18:1-4.)
- Read Psalm 8:3-4. How often are you intentional about pausing to reflect on the beauty of God’s creation? When you look at God’s creation, what truths are brought to mind about God and about man?
- Read Psalm 8:5-8. How do these verses affect your thoughts, words, and actions towards other people and towards creation? (See also, Psalm 24:1-2, Genesis 2:15, and Deuteronomy 8:17-18.)
- Read Hebrews 2:5-9. How does this passage shed new light on Psalm 8:4-6?
- Read Psalm 8:9. Take time in your community group to praise God for His attributes, for His creation, and for His provision for us - ultimately through Jesus Christ.