- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Ephesians 1:7-10. If you have been redeemed through Christ’s blood (v7), how should this impact your life? (Read Galatians 4:3-7, 1 Peter 1:17-19, and 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 for a better understanding of redemption.)
- Read Ephesians 1:11-12. What is the inheritance mentioned in verse 11? (See also 1 Corinthians 15:50-58.)
- Read Ephesians 1:13-14. What is the role of the Holy Spirit in this section? How might this be encouraging in times where we don’t feel “close to God”?
- Take time as a group to pray and praise God the Father who chose to call people to Himself before the foundation of the world, Jesus Christ who provided redemption through His blood, and the Holy Spirit who seals those who have believed in Christ.