- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Ephesians 5:15-21. What commands are given in this passage and which ones do you find most challenging to live out in your life?
- What is one specific way you could personally apply verse 15 by making better use of your time this week? Consider asking someone else (community group member, family member, someone else in the church, etc.) to help keep you accountable in your daily schedule.
- People often wonder what God’s will is for their lives. Yet, verse 17 commands us to understand what the will of the Lord is. Based on everything in Ephesians 5 that leads up to this command, what is the will of the Lord for your life?
- Take time to pray that God would help you to grow in thankfulness towards Him and in humility, according to Ephesians 5:20-21. Then, think of a couple practical ways you can intentionally cultivate those attitudes this week. What’s one area that you need to humbly submit to others in order to show your reverence to Christ?