- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:1-5. What is something God has done in your life that is so clearly an act of God that you can testify about it to others without boasting? (See Ephesians 2:8-9)
- Read 2 Corinthians 12:6-10. What trials has God used in your life to humble you and remind you of your dependence on Him?
- What are some areas in your life where you may be weak? (In regards to spiritual disciplines, disposition, personality, etc.) How might God grow you in those weaknesses or use them to bless others? What are some practical ways you can exercise reliance on God through those weaknesses?
- Take time to pray that God would use His work in your life to bless others, even if it means using you in ways that you feel weak or don’t feel especially gifted.