- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Psalm 119:50,52. Think of a time when you were going through a dark or difficult time in your life. How did God’s Word point you to the comforting presence of the Lord? What Scripture passages have been particularly meaningful to you during those times?
- What “memorials” have you established in your life to remind you of God’s faithfulness? How do your “offerings” to God reflect your reverent awe of God’s work in your life?
- Think of someone you know who may be going through a dark or difficult time. What is something you could do this week to offer them encouragement or comfort?
- Take time to pray for yourself and for others at GCC, that we would find our hope in the promises of God and draw near to Him in difficult times.