- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- Read Ephesians 3:14-21. The reason Paul gives for his prayer is found in the things God has done at the end of chapter 2. What has God been doing in your life that compels you to pray? What things has Christ done that give us reason to pray?
- How can you use Paul’s prayer for a model as you pray for God to work in your own life and in the lives of others?
- What is the significance of the phrase “with all the saints” in verse 18? Why is it important to understand God’s love in the context of our relationships with fellow believers?
- Consider the way Paul concludes his prayer in verses 20 and 21. How should these verses inform the way that we pray and the kinds of things we pray about? How do you think the purpose seen in verse 21 affects the confidence seen in verse 20?