+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- Is your answer to the previous question something that might speak wisdom into someones life? Think of someone who you could encourage by telling them what God has been teaching you. (This might be your spouse, your child, a friend, a coworker, etc.)
- What is a word of wisdom that someone shared with you when you were little, and how has it helped you as an adult?
- Who has God put in your life to lead spiritually? What are some practical and intentional things you can do to encourage their walk with Christ?
- Are you aware of the poor and needy (spiritually or physically) around you? If not, what are some things you can do grow in this awareness. If you are aware, what can you do to be involved in their lives and share God’s love with them?
- What character qualities or attributes are portrayed in Proverbs 31:10-31. How can you encourage these qualities in others as we seek to build up the body of Christ?