+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- How has last week’s sermon on speech been resonating with you throughout this past week? Have you had any specific circumstances when the Lord allowed you to apply a truth from the sermon to your life?
- Are there areas of worry that you have in regards to finances? How does the reminder that God owns everything encourage you?
- What are some wise or unwise ways that you have earned money in the past. What are some wise or unwise ways that you have spent money in the past?
- If someone were to look at your spending habits, what might they say are some of the most important things to you?
- Do you know of anyone who seems to do a good job of glorifying God with the way they steward their money? What things do they do that are a good example to follow?
- What are some ways in which your money habits reflect a focus on temporary happiness and self-reliance? In what ways do your habits reflect a focus on eternal joy and dependence on God?