+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- How has last week’s sermon on money been resonating with you throughout this past week? Have you had any specific circumstances when the Lord allowed you to apply a truth from the sermon to your life?
- Consider the attributes that are to supplement our faith in 2 Peter 1:5-7. Which of these do you find most difficult to practice? What is a practical way you could focus on growing in that area this week?
- What does 2 Peter 1:13-15 say is the reason Peter is writing? While we aren’t writing down the Scriptures, we do have the responsibility to make sure they are taught to the next generation. What are some things you and/or our church body can do to make sure we’re being faithful in teaching the truths of Scripture to the next generation?
- Write down any additional questions or thoughts you may have from the sermon, and discuss them with your community group or family.