+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- How has last week’s sermon on friendship been resonating with you throughout this past week? Have you had any specific circumstances when the Lord allowed you to apply a truth from the sermon to your life?
- When were you pressured into making a rash decision and how did it turn out for you? Conversely, when were you tempted to make a rash decision, yet were able to walk away?
- What cultural or family traditions/beliefs have you allowed to impact your decision-making? What decisions have you made that perhaps need to be re-examined in light of Biblical truth?
- How have the experiences of others served to guide you in your life - either keeping you from calamity or guiding you toward God-honoring decisions?
- What decisions are you currently facing that you need to seek wise counsel?