+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
Read Acts 4:1-20. How would you summarize Peter’s actions and proclamations? Describe a time when you couldn’t help speaking about what you’d seen and heard about Jesus?
- Is making disciples of all nations the primary goal for your life? What evidence supports your answer? What’s preventing you from giving more of your life to make disciples of all nations?
- Read Matthew 24:12-14. What promise did Jesus give in these verses? What warning did Jesus give? How does Revelation 7:9-10 provide a picture of what things will look like when Jesus’ promise comes to pass? How do these verses impact the mission and purpose of your life?
- As you seek to disciple others what practical direction does Titus 2:1-8 give you? Take one practical step to follow the command of Jesus this week to make disciples - perhaps it’s asking someone to read the Bible together or calling someone to ask how you can pray for them. Share your practical ideas with your community group and/or family.
- In what ways are you currently serving the local assembly here at GCC? In what other ways could you contribute as a disciple-maker at GCC? How does Romans 12:3-8 give us direction with regards to the varying gifts God has given among the church?