+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- How has last week’s sermon been resonating with you throughout this past week?
- What question, conviction, realization, or insight jumped out at you from God’s Word as you listened to the sermon?
- Have you ever been provoked by someone else into greater love or greater acts of service? Describe how this happened.
- Who are three people in our church that you could provoke to greater love and good works. How will you stir them up in this regard (consider encouragement, exhortation, invitation, example, etc)?
- How does one’s attendance on a Sunday morning affect one’s ability to provoke others to love and good works?
- How do verses 26 and 27 heighten the importance of the three commands in 10:19–25?