+ Application Questions
- What is something God has been teaching you through your Bible reading this week?
- How has last week’s sermon on anger been resonating with you throughout this past week? Have you had any specific circumstances when the Lord allowed you to apply a truth from the sermon to your life?
- What question, conviction, realization, or insight jumped out at you from God’s Word this morning?
- What attribute of God is particularly sweet or surprising to you, and why?
- Share how certain attributes of God have encouraged, convicted, or challenged your thinking or your actions in your life.
- What attribute of God mentioned in Proverbs do you want to understand more of?
- Read 1 John 3:2. If a fuller view of who God is in Christ completely delivers Christians from sin at Jesus’ second coming, then what is one of our main strategies for fighting sin today (as it relates to our understanding of God)? How has your understanding of who God is in Christ affected your holiness, positively or negatively?