- What is one truth or “take-away” from the sermon that you found particularly challenging/convicting/helpful?
- When you think about the spiritual realm, what is your response? (Fear, fascination, etc.) How does/should knowing God is all-powerful, even over the spiritual realm, impact those thoughts?
- What are some similarities you see between the story of the demon-possessed man and the work of the Gospel?
- The formerly-demon-possessed man was told “Go to your home and to your people and tell them what the Lord has done for you.” Who are “your people” that God wants you to go to?
- How have other people’s testimonies impacted your life? What has the Lord done for you in your life? How has he had mercy on you and changed your life? What are ways you can use the testimony of what God has done for you to impact the people he’s placed in your life?